BASF Code of Conduct for Attendees
The Bay Area Science Festival, led by the UCSF Science and Health Education Partnership, is committed to providing a safe and harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, ethnicity, race, religion, nationality or level of scientific knowledge.
Attending the 2020 virtual Bay Area Science Festival is an opportunity to be part of a diverse community. The ability to ask questions, share ideas, exchange opinions and provide feedback is integral to the experience, but attendees must adhere to the following guidelines.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated during any portion of a meeting or event. Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Inappropriate disruption of meetings or events.
- Photographing, video or audio recording of events.
Consequences of misconduct may include:
- Immediate removal from the event without warning.
- Restrictions on attendance at future BASF events.
As an attendee of the virtual Bay Area Science Festival, I agree to:
- Not record any of the sessions.
- Not post names or pictures of any minors.
- If under the age of 13, to only be logged in, if you are with your parent or guardian.
- Report any incident by emailing [email protected]